Monday, October 15, 2012

Finally the house is quiet...

Well, Today has been....


eventful.

I had my meal plan ready to go. Planned prepared organised but not fool proof.

I forgot kids cost $$

My lil miss needs a new carseat.$150
I needed new walking shoes. Desperately! $30
lil miss needs new clothes as she just shot up again $ errr .....

So my food budget quickly got tight!!
But smart me remembered MARKET DAY! So I have only grab enough to get me till my local market day which is Wednesday.

I love the markets fresh veg and fruit also meat eggs spices the list goes on and the prices are AWESOME!!

But back to today, so mummy goes for her walk with a good mate.... 6km later, we push ourselves, still not sure why....... I get home hubby has feed the kids but forgot to take picture no biggie...then I remember hubby is leaving for a date with his sister, so after innumerable conversations convincing my lil man he cant go with daddy finally everyone is sleeping.

This Mummy is wrecked!

Please don't forget to comment on anything and everything you want to know about.

As for the PDF. I promise its coming asap. Same with Pictures of what we eat.

But this cave-girl got to sleep before the lil ones JUMP on me in the morning...nope I'm not kidding JUMP.

want to hear more crazy adventures click follow!

Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment