Tuesday, October 16, 2012

when life has other plans and eating out.

Hi Everyone,

The PDF should up tomorrow thanks for the patience guys.

Life doesn't follow the play book at least not with two little ones. Today I don't know how but I've but my neck out headaches and pain all day but I kept with the program as far as food goes.

I'm trying to get it sorted before my scheduled walk with my mate. Got to beat 7km's!!!

Add to this my Hubby is sick and its not fun at my house.

Luckily the kids are fine.

So today I want to talk a bit about Eating out and Paleo.

Good choice

Next week I'm hanging out with my sis in law and I love my food but since going Paleo going out to eat has been a learning curve and I'm still learning.

I don't got to fancy restaurants due to budget so Fast food is usually where my friend and I end up.
what do T ask myself well usually questions like...

Is there a salad on the menu?

Do they have a gluten free option?

Can you order minus bread?

Is there a vegan option. If all else at least its got my veggies I can eat a boiled egg or piece of chicken at home after if I have too!

My other tip it is remember the avoids of paleo.( I have a picture for the background of my phone if I feel like cheating!!... no dairy, no gluten, no legumes  no processed foods(hard when out.) no highly processed oils.) and try to limit them in your meal choice.  I have left beans on my plate with others giving me weird looks because I didn't realise they were in the salad. It's your health.

Also a cheat is not a bad thing ON OCCASION. cheats can quickly get out of hand if you are not careful. Trust me Max Brenner;s chocolate restaurant, my paleo best friend, my cousin and me. ohhhhh so sweet sooo sick!


Bad choices
all this in one night bad idea.

Know thy self. for example gluten and me are not friends. I eat it and the next day I feel like I have the flu so Ill take dairy over gluten. So people can eat gluten no drama but legumes make them sick. 

Know your body and make the best choice you can for YOU.

I love this Picture from USANA Health Sciences Inc. Don't forget to follow or comment or ask questions :D

No comments:

Post a Comment